Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 42 - Give It Away Now

Between my work travels to the other coast, my husband's now common long work hours, and our resulting plan to send the kids away to spend a week with their grandparents, I ended up with a box that I was afraid would go to waste.  So, we sent the fruit off with the kids, gave all the greens to friends who were watching our dog, and saved the avocados, peppers, tomatillos, and onions for the next week.  This week, using the box meant giving it away, alas I have almost nothing report back.  My husband did use the peppers and onions in a chicken pimenton recipe (something along these lines) and we ate up the avocados, but that's all folks.

Since I haven't a clue
of other uses of our box
there will not be any review
for week 42

In the box this week
(top) lettuce, spinach, arugula
(bottom) bunching onions, green peppers, avocados, tomatillos, strawberries, oranges, apples
This week's title is inspired by the similarly named song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment