Sunday, December 4, 2011

Week 35 - Late

Thanksgiving week and all the cooking involved left me a little uninspired for the box that we received later that weekend.  In combination with the need to deliver a big project at work, I got really behind on a lot of things last week.  Since we ate thanksgiving leftovers well into the week, I planned a few recipes but not too many meals with the ingredients in the box.  Despite my planning, I was not able to carve out time to get anything published to the blog.  So, here's week 35 a week late.

In the box this week
 (top) lettuce, spinach, kale, celery
(bottom) butternut squash, carrots, green beans, apples, avocados, persimmons, strawberries

Recipes for the week
The colors of the week's box were so amazing.  While I wasn't feeling the desire to spend a lot of time in the kitchen after thanksgiving week, the beauty of the box reminded me how much I enjoy this experience; from the raw materials to the end products!
This week's title is inspired by the song of the same name by Ben Folds.

No comments:

Post a Comment