Monday, October 31, 2011

Week 31 - Mix

Now that I've been at this a while, I'm finding myself more comfortable working outside the confines of any particular recipe.  I feel like I often start with one or two as inspiration, but the end result often becomes its own creation.  So, for this week, I'm going to take a couple of recipes for the same meal and then will report back later in the week as to how they mix together and the success (or failure) of the outcome.  Should be a fun week!

In the box this week
(top) lettuce, basil, spinach, swiss chard
(bottom) squash, beans, avocados, cantaloupe, yellow grape tomatoes, apples, small sugar pumpkin (accidentally left out of photo)

Meals/recipes for the week
Looking forward to letting the experimentation continue, and hoping that things turn out well enough that I'm not having to scramble to make other meals.  We'll see!
This week's title is inspired by the song of the same name by Gomez.

No comments:

Post a Comment